Friday, May 2, 2008

It's gone!

I stayed up all night working on uploading my webpage for my HTML class and early this morning saw that it was loaded. Now after I got some sleep and made supper for my husband I'm back - and it's gone. I'm not sure what's going on there. I know what I'll be doing again tonight . . .

I've been thinking about setting some time aside to get some Sewing Therapy. I think I need to do that on a routine basis. Right now I'm a bit frustrated with some things and need a diversion to get my mind off some things.

So my new plan is to spend at least a half hour to an hour each day in Sewing Therapy. I have already decided I need to get out to take the dogs for a walk on a daily basis as well. Unfortunately I missed out on that the last two days. We've had extremely windy days around here and things not pinned down have been flying around outside. I decided it would be better the last couple days to stay indoors where it's calmer. What s difference getting out for a little fresh air makes, though. I miss it.

With all the trying effort I've put toward the HTML class I've neglected my other five classes. Tonight and tomorrow is time to buckle down and get my assignments done for those. I was hoping to be able to spend a relaxing day with my husband on Sunday. We'll see how it goes.

Okay, enough blogging for now. I'm taking the dogs out for their walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.