Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm so tired. No, not sew tired . . .

I've been up all night and all morning. Yep, you heard, er, read that right. I've been busy working on websites for my classes. I'm beat. Having difficulties, to say the least.

It is so frustrating!

Okay, I really wish I could say I was up all night because I lost track of time while sewing. Then I'd be sew tired. Yeah! Those were the days. I don't see that happening now till June when these classes are done.

I'm waiting for a call from the Personal Support Center at the college to help me figure out what's up. But . . . I am not going to be able to stay awake.

So, I'm off to bed. Hopefully when I wake up all will be good and right in my world again.

G-nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.