Friday, May 9, 2008

Circle Jeans Quilt

I ran across this info I submitted years ago for a jeans quilt:
http://www.equilters.com/library/jeans/jeans_gallbaros.html

It was a long time ago I uploaded this Circle Jeans Quilt info. It seems funny it could still be on-line after all these years. I should go through my stuff, I bet I could come up with more jeans to make another one of these quilts. I always thought it made a good quilt to throw in the trunk of the car. Here in the north they say it's a good idea to keep a blanket in your vehicle as part of your winter survival gear in the event you are ever stranded.

I've been thinking about what I will do for one of my class projects. We are supposed to create a site and include instructions on how to make a project or do a task. I'm not sure what I'll do my assignment on, but it will probably be something with sewing, or perhaps cooking a meal. I'm still rolling ideas around in my head about this one. I thought I could revise something I already taught as a sewing class project. I am planning on revamping those ideas and making those designs and patterns available at some point on my website. This could be the start to that process.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.