Monday, May 19, 2008

The Boys

Here's one of the two of themWe had an opportunity to see the boys today. It was fun to do that. We brought some of the things from home, helped move some stuff, went shopping for necessities, ate pizza, and had a great visit. They seem well on their way to being moved in and getting their new apartment in order, just a few more items and they'll be set.

It ended up being a long day of driving for my husband and me, but we made it back just fine. The dogs were overjoyed to see us back home. It was a long day for them also. I took a little time before I head off to bed to look through the photos I took. Am posting just a few right now. The rest will have to wait since it is so late right now.

A close up of Ben (too bright with sun)


Thanks for a fun visit guys!


Here are a couple close up shots of the boys.
A close up of Josh (too dark in shadow)




There's still a lot I need to learn about my Photoshop program to correct photos. The one of Josh on the left had his face in the shadows with the sun behind him. The one of Ben above had too bright a shot of the sun on his face. That's what happens taking pics on the fly, I just keep clicking away hoping to get some good ones among all the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.