Sunday, April 12, 2009

Seeing Green Again!

Evidence of snow meltingAll-right!! It is so encouraging to see this snow melting away! Here's a shot of the front sidewalk. The large clay pot to the right with its second tier planting basket was completely under snow this winter. It only peaked out a time or two when the sun or the wind beat down or blew away the snow.

We took a short drive today to check out the view of our new landscape, sans snow. There are patches of green across the yards along the dirty, muddy streets and sidewalks. How great is that!?! In another week or two it will look even better. I'm looking forward to that.

We had the opportunity to visit with our older son this weekend when he came home for a visit. That was nice to see him again. It was a long time since he was last home; we really enjoyed our family time together.

I've calmed down since my last post and managed to work it out with my email account. So yep, I have access once again to my email. Plus, because of the wonders of Microsoft and its new system I also now have another new email account. I have the feeling they'll be phasing out the original hotmail accounts in favor of their newer program. Guess that means I'll have to start using the new account one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.