Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Floral Welcome Home

Welcome Home FlowersI'm working on getting back on my feet after a short hospital stay over the weekend. My friends at work supported me with a Get Well Soon Cookie Bouquet and my dear hubby brought me this Welcome Home Floral Bouquet along with a great hug and a kiss. It will be a while before I am fully recovered. I'm being told to take it easy over the next 6-8 weeks. It's certainly wonderful to be back home again. That phrase, "There's no place like home" is right on target. Coming home really refreshes your spirit!

I'm looking forward to being a bit more active as the days progress. Right now I'm just pacing myself. A bit of time on the computer, doing a bit of reading, doing a lot of sleeping. And that's as it should be in this recovery phase. While my body is resting, my mind is reviewing ideas of futures plans and projects I want to do. I think tomorrow might me a good list making day. Having this down time will be good to enable me to get in some pre-planning and starting the prep phase for my spring and summer plans.

As for now, it's time to wind down for the evening as I prepare for more sleep. Yeah . . . more sleep . . . getting drowsy . . . G'night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.