Monday, March 2, 2009

Word Clouds

I found out about this cool site the other day. It's called Wordle. You can enter in any written information, link to a blog or any other web site, and the program creates a word cloud. It calculates the frequency specific words are used then displays them in varying sizes and orientations to offer you a visual image of the written words. It's kind of cool.

I'm feeling quite a bit closer to normal now. Most of my symptoms of the passing sinus infection have subsided or are minimal. I am working on the energy part of the equation. Can't say that has reached full maximum yet. I'm thankful it is considerably better.

Tomorrow I will be quilting/sewing with a friend. I am looking forward to that. I've been away from any socializing long enough. It'll be fun to get in some sewing time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.