Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fresh Start

I am looking forward to a fresh start and this next stage in my life. I am studying web programming and learning more about computers and the internet. I am hoping to start a business promoting my designs and patterns. This blog will be an outlet showcasing some of the things I am working on.

It's been a slow start this week since I ended up being sick with a cold/flu. I can't stand being sick! Thankfully it is nearing the end of that cycle and I am starting to regain my strength. I'm feeling much better today. It felt good to sleep and just ignore most everything going on around me. Funny how when you don't feel well it doesn't matter what's happening in the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.