Saturday, May 23, 2009

Painting Gold

Okay . . . I've been absent from posting for quite some time. Lately I've been busy with painting my 'red room' to a golden yellow color. I really like the way it has turned out to this point. Now I have the windows and wood trim around windows and doors that need a good sanding and a couple coats of paint. I'll get some photos tomorrow when the sun is shining. I can tell you this, it sure is bright and sunny in this room now!

I have carpet to be installed, hopefully next week, that is a deep chocolate brown. The carpet has arrived in town. As soon as I get done with painting it will be ready for installation.

I plan on bringing my quilt frame into this room when all the new changes are complete. That move will take place just as soon as the new carpet is installed. I've got my shelves and other furniture for this room standing by, ready for installation as well.

Yeah! It's looking good so far!!

1 comment:

  1. hello sweet kitten and i am so honored that you placed my button on your blog...yahooo...i will pass you onto miss aunt ruthie for i know she will be honored as well...first let me say the room sound wonderful...i can't wait to see the red...and your cute lil' puppies...ahhhhhhhh! i love your beautiful gardening...i don't have a green thumb on any hand! hee hee...thanks for swingin by my place blessings cat

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.