Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Feeling Yucky

I've been taking it easy and sleeping a lot the past few days. I had a sinus infection a few weeks ago. At that time the doc prescribed medication that seemed to have taken care of it. Apparently I'm having a rebound. This time it seemed to hit me quickly with being dizzy, nauseous, pressure in my head and feeling very weak and just plain worn out.

I hate being sick. But staying home from work the last couple days has enabled me to get lots of extra sleep. For that I'm grateful. I'm sure it's better to help get healthy quicker. Back on some medication, I'm starting to feel better already. Still lots of pressure in my sinuses, but not dizzy or nauseous anymore.

I had big plans of doing some deep cleaning and getting the house decorated for the Christmas holiday on Monday. That didn't take place, so now I feel further behind. We've got one more Christmas party to attend for the year. After that it's bound to be a quiet Christmas for the two of us here at home. My dh says not to worry about putting up Christmas decorations since it's just the two of us this year. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I like all the decorations up for the holidays, especially the lights. So I think I'll just go minimal and put up some lights and a small Christmas tree. Going minimal seems to fit well for us this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.