Saturday, October 18, 2008

Home Dec Pillow #2

Home Dec Pillow #2 front view with pin tucks, welting and twin weltingJust a quick post for now, I'm ready to head off to bed. Again, it took a lot longer than I anticipated to get some things done today that I wanted to accomplish. And I've got an earlier than usual day tomorrow. Yikes! this will be really short . . .

Just wanted to post the photos of the second Home Dec Pillow. The pattern is pretty much ready, but will do some tweaking on it when I get home from work. This view shows the pin tucks in the band along the front. This area is framed on two sides by twin welting. Thicker welting is used around the perimeter with a gathered technique.

Home Dec Pillow #2 back view with zipperThe back side, shown in this view, reveals the zipper closure and some of the fun new stitches on my Pfaff Creative Vision.

I like the way this pillow turned out. It's pretty much like I envisioned, so I'm happy with it. It will go on the couch in our living room (along with pillow #1) when store classes are over.

Okay, Off the bed . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.