Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Recent Project

I am excited to try posting with this new iPhone app that allows me to work right off my phone, photos and all. It is not quite as fast to type with the tiny key pad on the phone, but great for uploading photos in a jiffy. Hopefully they look alright with no cropping or color correction from Photoshop like I usually do.

Here are a few photos of a recent project that I adapted some Jenny Haskins designs to make into this little purse/wallet. It measures just under 5" x 7" folded, with embroidery on three sides.

I created it as an In-the-Hoop project that was stitched in my largest master hoop on my Pfaff Creative Vision. The ribbons are woven and appliqu├ęd as part of the design. The Jenny Haskins designs are from her book Sharmin's Vintage Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.