Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sew Go Stitch is Live!


I wanted to let you know I just went live with a new website, SewGoStitch.com. There is still quite a bit of work to do on it, and still lots (LOTS) more info to add to the pages, but it is available to take a quick peek and set your bookmarks so you can find it again easily later on. I will be working more on these pages later this weekand next week as I find time to fit it in. And of course it will be an on-going project as I come up with, and post, new projects and ideas using the cutter and dies.

This is something that has been on my mind for quite some time. In fact, I conceived of the idea before I even purchased my first Go! cutter and dies. As the year progresses, I will be uploading a number of new projects and patterns. I am looking forward to working on this whole concept for the website and for new ideas with using my Go! cutters.

So far I have been having a blast cutting up fabric from my stash to make my own pre-cuts. There are SO MANY books and patterns out now that have to do with charm squares, turn-overs, jelly rolls, etc. The AccuQuilt cutters and dies are perfect for cutting your own favorite cuts of fabric to make these kinds of quilts. Plus . . . I've been thinking of other ideas to incorporate my own digitized machine embroidery designs with fabric shapes that I have cut - like the dog, the flowers and leaves, bugs, etc. In addition to those ideas, I enjoy the scrapbooking hobby and have some thoughts and ideas for paper and mixed media projects using this great tool.

I see lots of die cutting in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.