Saturday, August 13, 2011

Working Outside the Home

I'm back!!!

I have to say I am delighted to return back to my previous place of employment at J&R Vacuum and Sewing in Bismarck, ND. I have been missing in action over there for a little over two years now. Honestly, I've enjoyed every minute of being away while learning new info on web programming and designing . . . and I know I'll also enjoy every minute of being back. It has been fun this week to meet up with many of my previous customers and friends who I haven't seen in such a long time! I am just about ready to wrap up my first week of being back and have already met up with (and talked on the phone with) a number of great people.

That's one of the most enjoyable things about other sewing and machine embroidery enthusiasts . . . they're all such great people to be around. The enthusiasm for sewing and being creative is contagious. I've already got some ideas rolling around my brain regarding some new things I'd like to implement. Some of those ideas pertinent to this blog and my website will be showing up over the next several weeks.

My job at J&R is sales . . . sewing machines and embroidery software sales . . . along with all the other related products you'll find at a sewing machine dealership. They still carry the Pfaff line I am familiar with from my previous years of employment. I have truly grown to love the Pfaff machines and own a few of those. J&R has recently taken on the Brother line of sewing and embroidery machines. These are new to me, but seem to be very user friendly. I have been spending time during this first week back learning how the Brother machines function and some of their many wonderful features and benefits. I absolutely love the big 10-thread PR1000.  There are many new things for me to learn still as I get reacquainted with my way around the store and all these fun sewing and embroidery machines. If you are in the local area it will be fun to meet you. Feel free to stop on by to say "Hello" and welcome me back. I'd love to show you the new things I'm learning and doing there in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.