Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Scrapbooking my Holiday

This year I am doing something different. I have decided to jump into scrap booking by making a mini book of our Christmas holiday season. I came across Ali Edwards' blog and info on December Daily 2010. It seemed to perfect opportunity to just get in there and start scrapping. In honor of this mini book concept, and the hope to make scrapping a more daily/weekly event in my future, I also started a new blog devoted to my new scrap booking activities. Perhaps you might like to follow my efforts at chronicling our lives and our memories over there. The new blog is called Doreen Scrapbooks, Too! My plan is to do all my blogging about scrap booking over there, so if you want to watch my progress and see where this takes me, then go ahead and bookmark that page. As I keep active with other artsy type projects, you'll find the artsy stuff here . . . and the artsy sewing stuff. You didn't think I was planning on giving up sewing, now, did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.