Monday, August 9, 2010

New Work & Arrangements

I have started working on some new artwork. Here's a glimpse. I decided to start taking pictures to show the progress as I go. But I don't want to reveal the whole thing just yet. For one thing it's no where near ready to start showing it off. Plus, I have a deadline of September 13th on this project. I'll show tidbits as I go, but you'll have to wait till mid September to see a fuller image. I'll keep you posted on it.

I saw a link to a wonderful singer, Joan Osborne, via a facebook friend's link. I spent a bit of time listening to some of her other musical stylings. Until the other day I had not heard of her, nor listened to her music. She's a very powerful singer. I love the rendition of "What Becomes of the Brokenhearted" in this u-tube video. Talk about a powerful voice and a great musical arrangement with all those musicians and backup singers! I like her style, so am including a link here so you can listen to it for yourself. Enjoy!

Yep, I'm up late tonight. Was busy re-organizing the Sewing Studio. Photos of the re-arrangement to come at a later date. Ready to head off to bed for now.

1 comment:

  1. Very intriguing Doreen. I'll be looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.