Sunday, August 22, 2010

A New Improv Challenge

Want to join in on this? Something new for me (and you?) to get involved in.

Improv(E) Your Butt Button

I see over at TallGrass Prairie Studio there is a new 'Quilt Movement" taking place. I say 'Quilt Movement' in jest. It is actually a new challenge to get ME & YOU moving more. An encouragement to get a bit more exercise and do something about the 'quilter's butt' she talks about.

All the info is there, just click the image to find out the details. Each mile you walk means another piece of fabric to add to your improv quilt project. Get a bit of movement, sew an improvisational quilt, what could be better? Inprov(e) Your Butt! Go check it out . . . you might want to join in also.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Doreen,
    I saw you had left a comment on my blog.(It has been so neglected!). I will be checking yours frequently. I need to get mine updated.You live where I wanna live, in the north..I get too dang hot here in Indiana...
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is too funny. I thought I was the only quilter out taking pictures of bugs and bees!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.