Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Word Cue - East

Here's my start on the word cue 'EAST' -  update to follow.Okay, so . . .

I said I wanted to participate in Terri Stegmiller's once a week Word Cue . . .

well,

here it is already Sunday again,

and I hadn't completed my first prompt.

So I worked on it tonight. This is where I am right now.

Such complications due to the fact that 'Chuck' premeires tonight on NBC. And of course since I'm such a 'Chuck' fan I have to watch the show. This is where I'm at for now. Update to come soon . . .

- - - E D I T E D L A T E R - - -

Word prompt is 'EAST' at Terri Stegmiller's Word Cue Exercise.Okay, So here's what I've got for tonight. I'm about to head off to bed for the night, but thought I'd post the image I worked on after the season premiere of 'Chuck'. By the way, I think the new third season is headed off to a good start. Stay tuned for Chuck to start it's regularly scheduled programming tomorrow night. And maybe I'll work on this more . . . or maybe not. I might start in on this week's cue: HEEL. Hmmm . . . what to do with that?

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Doreen, that's a fantastic drawing and interpretation. I'm so happy you participated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've already got some ideas rolling around my head for your next prompt. Maybe I won't wait till the last day to get started on it this week. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I love to get into these " Challenges" to meet up with others via blogs that I would no other way knew existed.. Tho I dont watch Chuck, your exuberance in blogging and love of living makes me want to keep track of you and what your creative mind puts out. Nice to meet you, Great rendition of East and what it means to you... Jane

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.